On Friday, the 8th of July, “Federico II” University of Naples is going to host a conference on “The European Private Law“.
The conference is held on the occasion of the “European Private Law” book presentation by professor Guido Alpa, which is going to be followed by the discussion among professors and scholars from Italy and United States:
- Prof. Fernando Bocchini – “Federico II” University, Naples, Italy
- Prof. Daniela Caruso – Boston University School of Law, Boston, US
- Prof. Fernanda Nicola – Washington College of Law, American University, Washington, D.C., USA
- Prof. Ernesto Capobianco – University of Salento
- Prof. Sheila Foster – Fordham Law School, New York, USA
- Prof. Enrico Quadri – “Federico II” University, Naples, Italy
The focus of a seminar is to address and assess the reality and future prospects of the European Private Law.
The seminar begins at 15:00 in Aula Cicala, Corso Umberto I, n. 40.
Venerdì 8 luglio l’Università Federico II di Napoli ospiterà un seminario in occasione della presentazione del libro “Il Diritto Privato Europeo: realtà e prospettive” del professor Guido Alpa.